Happy Today
I'm happy today :)
though I had some rough moments today,
I am happy today.
I made some people sad, I made some people mad, I got some people happy, but at the end of the day, I am happy today.
There is nothing to gain being negative over some small stuff.
There is neither the past nor the future, only the present.
So just be happy in the present moment.
I am happy today because I gained, I lost, I made some people sad, but I also made some people happy.
There was no malicious intention, only small unplanned dissensions.
The only thing I can do now is looking forward to tomorrow.
But for now, I am happy today.
I hope you are happy today too :)


hi zhenbin,
ReplyDeleteit's good that you're happy :)
i think unplanned dissensions is how we all live, and i overthink them
but it's a good reminder
to be happy
maybe we have to work to be happy
or maybe it comes from within
but thanks for the blog
blogs make me smile B)
- grace